Our DBG family always sticks together. Especially when times get tough. Click below to watch.
- Assembling care packages, including academic packets and meals, to be delivered to our 150+ students in the coming days.
- Arranging virtual tutoring and mentoring and online workouts .
- Paying all staff. We are all still working and available.
- Doing an even deeper cleaning and sanitizing of our building.
- Preparing lesson plans that will help our students fill in the gap for the missed time in school.
“We’re really proud of all of our staff and family members for how we’re coming together to support each other,” said DBG Executive Director Jessica Hauser. “For so many of our families who already were dealing with food insecurity and already on the verge of barely making ends meet, this time is terrifying because for many of them because they’re the ones that are losing their jobs first, they’re the ones that don’t have large sums of money to just be able to go out and buy a bunch of extra resources. Any and all help would be so greatly appreciated. Maybe we can alleviate some of the fear and concern.”